LABSS Information Papers and Guidance
LABSS Technical and Procedural Information Papers
LABSS seek to provide information and guidance to verifiers, designers and the public. These encompass topics where questions have been asked with respect to the meaning behind particular standards and where potential disputes have arisen both within the building standards profession and in discussions with applicants, relevant persons etc.
To retrieve the LABSS Information Papers and other Guidance carry out a search on the Resource Library page by typing in the search term such as "LABSS Information Papers"
An example of the guidance and technical data referenced by LABSS is shown here
- SAP Data Verification and Completion Checklist (v.1) - Adopted - LABSS SAP publication - a document utilised by LA to review SAP submissions and which can be used by an applicant on what to expect to be checked when making a submission -
- Robust Details in Scotland - http://www.robustdetails.com/guidance and Handbook.
- Water supply for fire-fighting (see recent publication by SFRS),
- SEPA Water Assessment and Drainage Assessment Guide prepared by the Sustainable Urban Drainage Scottish Working Party (SUDSWP).
- Welsh Government Guidance: Automatic water mist systems for domestic and residential premises